21. veebruar 2011

if I hurt you, you know I hurt myself as well.





You know what ? I'm not like most girls. I would rather go to a concert than a party. I feel more comfortable wearing a band shirt and skinnys than a dress. I spend my money on CDs and band merch, not handbags or brand name clothes. When I say I love shoes, I mean Converse and Doc Martens, not  high heels. When someone disses my favorite band, I am not afraid to lose my shit over it. And when I say that music is my life, I mean it. When I am having a bad day, it is my escape. It's what I live for. And I will never be a size 0, nor will i ever have long legs or shimmery white-blond hair. But, i will be the slightly chubby, pretty girl who has pretty skin and hair. I will make my friends happy, cook for them and love them . I will always have my own talent for dancing and photography. But i still feel like i'm always alone. Nobody listens, and when they do they don't actually hear what i'm saying. I'm sick of everybody jumping to conclusions about me, and i'm sick of feeling so depressed and sad all the time. No one tries to understand me. I might look happy to you, but are you really looking? 


Did you .. did you know  all that ?  


You know .. nevermind. Lately I'm just .. i'm just really worried that i'm going insane. I don't know..   I .. i just don't know.