10. märts 2011

it's hard to stay positive when nothing ever goes right.


i wonder, how come all of a sudden, someone decides to never talk to you again. No reason. No explanation. No words said & just pretend like you never even met eachother . They just leave you hanging like you never meant nothing to them, and what hurts the most is how they made it look so easy, while your there missing them. And i really miss you. I wish i could understand what happend. Why is this like this ? There is so many questions i wanna get anwsers , but i know , i know i'll never get them . 


- I'm  a girl who have the tendency to stay up all night listening to music that reminds me of my current situation. I'm the one who hide her fears, hurt, pain and tears under my smiles and laughs all on a daily basis. The girl who wear my heart on my sleeve. The girl who pray things will workout just once and i’ll be satisfied. The girlswho scream and cry into my pillow because the rest of the world fails to listen. The girl who have it hard but don’t let anyone know that. The girl who may never have it easy. The girl who have so many secrets but will never tell a soul. The girl who have regrets and mistakes as a daily moral. The girl who don’t always win, who may never win. The girl who stay up all night thinking about everything. The girl who take life as it comes, hoping it’ll get easier somewhere down the road. The girl who love with all my heart but always get broken. 


- I am gonna be alright .. just not today. 


- And if i don't answer my phone, don't worry,  i'll be in my bed seeing a dream. Trying to be happy once again. Wait ! I'm happy. I'm happy . I .. no .. i just don't know am i happy ? Am i sad ? Who i am ? Who i wanna be ? I think  .. i think i'm gonna take two days off and disappear. I'll think those things clear to myself.


- I REALLY REALLY R-E-A-L-L-Y WANNA KNOW WHO I AM !!!! 


- I love you !  But oh, you already know that.