3. november 2010

i can't erase you.



The clock stops ticking, this is not a moment worth being stuck in time. This is not a moment worth remembering. Reach into your heart and search for gold like you're searching for a treasure chest like a pirate. Reach in and pull out all your love and strenght and courage and hand it over to me. Give me the ability to believe in something real, something true. Give me the ability to trust in love and the human race. Give me the ability to trust in me he way i trust in the beating of my heart or the way i trust in the waves of the ocean; the clouds in the sky; the idea of always having all the time in the world to do what i want and become who i want. This makes no sense. This is nonsense. This is confusion. This is struggle; an inner battle. A war against myself where no one can win.